Editor-in-Chief of the IJSIA Journal:
TESTCOKJournal Paper Publication Policy
- The publication will not be an Open Access repository (Effective January 2017).
- A maximum of thirty-nine (39) papers will buying soma online next day delivery be included in every journal issue (effective April 2013).
- Multiple submission of the same paper on different journal submission will all be discarded (effective January 2017).
- Paper title, author and corresponding author(s) names should be the same to the submitted paper and on the submission system (effective January 2017).
- Each paper should only have one (1) corresponding author and cannot be changed (effective April 2013).
- If plagiarism problem was found, all authors including the corresponded authors cannot submit paper(s) to our journal for three years.
The paper will be removed even though it was already published, and this will be noticed on the home page (effective April 2013).
- If double submission was found, all authors including the corresponded authors cannot submit paper(s) to our journal for three years.
The paper will be removed even though it was published, and this will be noticed on the home page (effective April 2013).
- Only paper(s) containing simulation, implementation, case study or other evidence of research advancement will be published.
Ideal paper can be published after the editorial board grants permission after reviewing the paper (effective April 2013).
- Papers from one country cannot exceed 60% in every journal issue; it will be based by the first authors' nationality (effective July 2014).
- Only one (1) paper from same author can be included in each issue regardless of role and order (effective July 2014).
- SERSC DOES NOT ALLOW ANY AGENTS FROM CHINA to act on our behalf in collecting papers for our journals. SERSC have standard procedures in publication of submitted papers.
- IJSIA aims to facilitate and support research related to control and automation technology and its applications.
- Our Journal provides a chance for buy soma online academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in the area of control and automation.
- To bridge the gap of users who do not have access to major databases where one should pay for every downloaded article; this online publication platform is open to all readers as part of our commitment to global scientific society.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)